Adelaide-based Hypnotherapy services
Hypnotherapy can produce the most remarkable results when used to change the habits of a lifetime. Most know that it is used to help quit smoking. Did you know the research shows hypnotherapy also gets great results for anything that one may want to change including:
- Alcohol misuse and gambling
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is simply being in a deeply relaxed and focussed state! On one level one is aware the whole time where you are and what you are doing.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful experience as it takes you on a journey of what something will be like of new possibilities for the future…or “believed in imagination”. You can then take this experience and the memory of it from an hypnosis session feeling confident that one can re-create that experience and confidence into the world outside the counselling room to change one’s behaviour.
Good hypnotherapy utilises the latest and proven scientific theories in relation to behavioural change. It utilises the power of suggestion to powerfully alter experience.
What Are The Benefits of Hypnotherapy?
Hypnosis can result in:
- A cigarette never tasting quite the same again
- A panic attack being a distant memory
- The thinking styles that contribute to depression being a thing of the past
- A significant reduction and even an alleviation of troublesome pain
Stage hypnotism has given hypnotherapy the reputation of being a somewhat mystical and magical medium. This has resulted in some people being worried about being “out of control” and under the “spell” of a hypnotist. I guarantee it just won’t happen!
Hi, nice to meet you. A little about me:
I am a member of:
- Australian Association of Social Workers (Accredited Mental Health)
- Australian Association of Cognitive Behavioural Therapists
- Society of Australian Sexology (General Member)
- Australian Society of Hypnosis (Associate)