With over 30 years experience Briony’s training and qualifications reflect her dedication to her profession and desire to keep abreast of the most effective therapies:
- Bachelor of Arts (major Psychology), Flinders University of SA.
- Bachelor Social Administration (Social Work), Flinders University of SA.
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health (focussing on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), University of SA.
- Relationships and Couples Therapy (https://www.gottman.com). Gottman Method Couples Therapy is the world’s only evidence-based couple counselling training.
- Hypnosis training with world renowned hypnotherapist Dr Michael Yapko.
- Family Therapy training at Bower Place.
- Narrative Therapy at the Dulwich Centre.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy training with Dr Robyn Walser.
- Sex Therapy Training with Sandra Pertot. See Sandra’s latest articles here.
- Grief training with David Kessler.
Contact Briony for further information or to make an appointment.